I've been up and running for a month since relocating to Vancouver. I'm here with another top notch poker player we'll call Boss. Boss and I have been getting up in the morning, grinding on all the sites (not really grinding as it's only 2 table average). This blog is dedicated to my friend back home. He goes by the name "titski".
Table ratings has missed 75% of my hands so far on party, 50% of my hands on IPK, but is generally getting most of my hands on the ONGAME network. We bought a lot of hands before getting up and running and feel like we have a few good reads on a lot of the regs. A few of the party regs have massive egos. Picking them apart has been a lot of fun.
as of 5:55 EST, currently boss is down 5k and I am down 1.8k. Time get on and make some $ back.
cheers-
Dad
TYVM tits
ReplyDelete